WATCO Teak Oil Finish
Watco Teak Oil Finish is a simple, easy to use natural finish that stains, seals, and protects teak, mahogany, rosewood, or any hardwood or softwood in one easy step. Simply brush or wipe Watco Teak Oil on boats, outdoor furniture, and exterior doors for a traditional, old-fashioned, hand-rubbed appearance without the work.
Watco Teak Oil is a penetrating oil that soaks into the wood and protects from within. Watco Teak Oil contains U.V. protectants to shield the wood from harmful sun rays, and a mildewcide that makes it ideal for boat interiors.
- Works great on teak, mahogany, rosewood,
or any wood
- Use on exterior, interior and marine applications
- Stains, seals, and protects in one easy step
- Produces a warm, natural hand-rubbed appearance
- Protects from within; will not crack, chip or peel
Same great formula!
Watco Teak Oil Finish
You can read more about Teak Oil.
- Read and follow directions and safety precautions printed on container.
- Use on dry wood from which all previous coatings have been removed. Sand wood smooth as needed and wipe clean.
- Shake container thoroughly and test for color on a hidden section of wood.
- Flood surface using brush or cloth, applying additional finish to areas that absorb all of the liquid.
- After 30 minutes, reapply liberal amount of finish.
- After an additional 15 minutes penetration, wipe wood completely dry. Ready for use in 8-10 hours.
- IMPORTANT: Place rags, steel wool, and waste immediately after use in a sealed, water-filled, metal container. See back of container for additional information.